Learn who you REALLY are.
Remember your sovereignty.
Answer the question…WHAT AM I CALLED TO DO?
Let me give you a little back story here. For the past few years I have been receiving powerful messages, nudges and hard-to-ignore coincidences regarding Mary Magdalene. I have a deck of cards at home called Keepers of the Light. During this past year, almost every time I pull a card from here, it is this one:
You have something important to share. Follow the inner call. Don’t let anything stop you.
I do have an inner call. It’s been there since I can remember, being reinforced more with every passing year. After becoming a Life Coach and a new mother, I heard a whisper in my ear that my company would be called “Soul-Hive” and my calling was crystalized: to bring seekers together and empower them, making the magical real, bridging the space between mystical and practical, and collectively raising the consciousness on this planet.
Since then, I’ve led retreats and workshops and had countless one on one sessions with seekers around the world. It’s all been delicious, and it’s all led me to this. An ongoing, in-person, divinely led, weekly series of Soul-Hive Sessions for women here in Austin.
I have decided there are just too many juicy topics to cover in one stand alone workshop or weekend retreat. And for me, the only meaningful way to do this is by creating a container for us to come together face to face, heart to heart, with inspiring, open-minded people. A place where we can be curious, get raw and go deep, building a hive of sorts, buzzing with new ideas and collective shifts that benefit all.
If you’ve worked with me before, you know that we never know just where we’ll end up once we get started. So I am creating a container, a continuum of curiosity, so that we can build each week to the next. There’s sooooo much to talk about. Each week we’ll have a new topic/exercise/situation to examine. Some might appeal more than others. That’s natural. Come and go as you see fit. The idea here is to let your inner compass be your guide.
Here are the topics for January-April 5, 2019 Soul-Hive Sessions. (Please note updated dates!)
9:30-noon each Friday starting Jan 4. (Some topics may change as needed. We will be in the flow of the group and highest energy in the moment.)
- Jan 4
- Setting intentions – the science behind the law of attraction and vision boards; how to reset your outdated programming and activate your desired path
- Jan 11
- Energy Management – how we can protect ourselves from other people’s energy and how to be responsible with our own
- Jan 25
- What does it mean to be in FLOW? Shantay Ishta (an ancient Native American practice) and other practical tools to ride smoothly through life’s up and downs
- Feb 1
- Pulling cards, swinging the pendulum and using the body compass to access your soul guidance and intuition
- Feb 8
- Journeying in Meditation to meet your Spirit Guides and receive their gifts
- Feb 22
- All about Crystals…what are some of the most popular stones and their properties; and how to utilize them
- Mar 1
- Capture Your Essence – using inspired photography to get to your soul’s wisdom
- Mar 8
- The Vibration of Sound and why it’s so critical to our existence; bring your drums, rattles, singing bowls and other instruments
- Mar 22
- Creativity – using visual journaling as an access to our power and wisdom
- Apr 5
- Moon Cycles – how do they effect our bodies, emotions and energy levels
- Apr 12
- Ascension Symptoms – noticing anything shifting? Things are changing so fast. Let’s make sense of our experiences.
- Apr 26
- What is my unique super power? What is mine to do?
- May 5
- Breath Work Meditation – deep healing on a cellular/soul level
Most sessions will take place in a private residence in SW Austin, sometimes indoors and sometimes outdoors. (You will receive the location details upon registration.) Always, a sacred space will be created where we can soak up the nourishing light and high vibrating energy around us.
As an introductory offer for the first 3 months (Jan-Mar 2019) each individual session is $33. Unlimited classes are $333 for this 3 month period. In April, rates will change to $50 per individual session/$150 per month.
(Venmo is my preferred payment method: @bridgette-parent)
I am so incredibly excited about this. I can’t wait to see what happens as we grow together.
Following your calling takes great courage, but you’ll never regret it.
Is your courage stronger than your fear?
If so, I invite you to step into this great adventure with me.
With pure heart and soul,
Please feel free to email me with any questions.